Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hello and Merry Christmas!

Today I did pretty well NOT going nuts with everything I saw to eat and I even exercised 2.75 miles! I love my new treadmill I just bought last week. I love being able to exercise any time, any weather, right in my own home!


I am really proud of me because I have now maintained between 140-150 for 2 whole years, WOW! I do have my falls and they can be really bad gorging events, but then I start over as best I can and it really does make the difference. Of course, exercising really does motivate me NOT to eat poorly. I also hate the feeling of being out of control when I overeat and the feeling of being huge and uncomfortable is plain...what would be the word...yuk.
In this picture, I am with my little one who turned 5 on Dec. 8th.
Hugs,
May


No comments: