Saturday, January 5, 2008

Great occurrence tonight!

Hello Friends,

Great thing happened...I was shopping at Target and someone that hasn't seen me in like a year said she didn't recognize me and that I looked skinny!!!!! WOW!! And, when she said, "You lost weight!" I said, "A little." I guess I'm a bit shy and humble about it. Then, for kicks, I tried on a size 7 pair of pants and they did fit, tight around the belly but still closed anyway, I don't care, they closed on me!! It is so amazing fitting into an 8, just amazing that I can say it and that it is true, I still have trouble believing it!! By the way, I'm in the wavering between a 148-149...LOVE that!! Goal is 140, dream weight is 115-125...but then again, hubby is saying there's not as much to grab, hmmm!

Hugs,

May

1 comment:

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

W O W ! ! !

Those are the best compliments! And the jeans are proof that this is working! Get used to hearing these compliments because it is just the beginning!

Traci in Missouri