Sunday, January 6, 2008

Personal revelation

Personal thought I will share that hopefully will be helpful to my Friends :)

I think that my turning 30 in August has made me all the more serious about this, because there's diabetes on both sides of my family and I'm sick of looking bad and feeling like a slave to food...what really helps me is...this thought...

"If I do eat this and plan to "start tomorrow" I will NEVER do it and stick to this and lose weight, fixing this overeating thing!". That thought really makes me do it this time. I know my food addiction will be something I will battle daily for the rest of my life, but it is something I should be working hard to manage...after all, it is my health and appearance that suffer, isn't it??

Hugs,

May

1 comment:

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Happy Monday May! I know what you mean in your previous post about taking pictures. Sometimes I thought I looked "fine" and when I saw a photo I almost died. Those days are over for us gal! It doesn't matter so much how I look in a photo now because I still look better than I did.

As far as what my own personal revelation is, it is that if I continue to be inactive the weight will drop much, much slower than if I move my behind! With all the money I pay each week, I need to take this more seriousy.

Keep on bloggin' and I'll keep on readin'!

Thanks!